Kearney School District is pleased to host the Class of 2019 graduation ceremony at Kearney High School on May 19. To help attendees navigate the logistics of this event, here are some important details:
- Doors open at 1:00pm and graduation starts at 2:00pm.
- Tickets are required for gym entry and due to limited seating holding seats will be prohibited. Tickets are required for attendees age 3 and up and no stadium seats or other types of chairs will be permitted. Attendees with tickets should enter the south entrance of new gym, across from the stadium.
- Tickets will be distributed to seniors. No additional tickets are available.
- The graduation ceremony will be live streamed to the high school theatre. No tickets are required and limited seating is available. The entrance is located on the west side near the front entrance.
- Limited parking will be available at the high school, Southview Elementary, and Kearney Junior High parking lots.
- Carpooling is strongly recommended.
- Shuttle buses will be provided from the Early Childhood Center, Community Covenant Church and Trinity Lutheran Church. Shuttle buses will be at the front entrance of the Early Childhood Center and Trinity Lutheran Church. The shuttle at Community Covenant Church will pick up at the driveway entrance on 19th Street.
- Buses will run from 11:30am to 5:00pm. However, if you arrive early, please expect to wait at the doors.
- Shuttles on school campus will drop off and pick up riders on the south side drive between the gym doors and the stadium.
- Water will be available at the ceremony. Cash only.