Kearney School District administers national diagnostic tests and the ACT to students not enrolled in the district-i.e. private, parochial or home-schooled students.
- Parents will be asked to complete this form and provide proof of residency to the High Guidance Office. The deadline to complete the form is April 7, 2017.
- Parents must inquire at least two weeks in advance to meet with the High School Guidance Counselor prior to testing to determine eligibility and test verification. The testing date is April 19, 2017.
- The High School Guidance Counselor will verify eligibility of the non-enrolled student that will be testing.
- An orientation meeting will be schedule prior to testing for the purpose of completing the pre-test component of the ACT.
- Parents and student will receive an instruction sheet for the test date and a confirmation letter for testing.